- The administrator of personal data of customers is Profes Sp. z o. o. (hereinafter referred to as Profes Sp. z o.o.) with its registered office in Kwidzyn, ul. Łąkowa 29f, 82-500 Kwidzyn, NIP: 581-195-83-08.
- Profes Sp. z o. o. processes Customers’ personal data for the purpose of proper performance of contracts covering Products and services of Profes Sp. z o. o. and for the purposes of direct marketing of Profes Sp. products and services. z o. o. and Products and services of Profes Sp. z o.o., provided that the Customer agrees to this type of marketing.
- Profes Sp. z o. o. requires only the data that is necessary for the proper operation of the website and the provision of services. Failure to provide the required data will make it impossible to perform the activity to which the data pertained.
- The basis for the processing of personal data by Profes Sp. z o. o. is Clients’ consent, as well as statutory authorizationto process Customers’ personal data for the purpose of:
- allowing Customers to use the functions of the website,
- execution of orders for Products and services of Profes Sp. z o.o.
- reaction to the information sent to Profes Sp. z o. o. using the contact form,
- subscribing to free electronic newsletters (courses),
- implementation of direct marketing of products and services of Profes Sp. z o. o. and Products and services of Profes Sp. z o.o., provided that the Customer agrees to this type of marketing.
- By (i) providing their personal data when submitting the form by the Customer and (ii) selecting the appropriate checkbox, the Customer consents to the processing of their personal data for the purpose of direct marketing of products and services of Profes Sp. z o. o. and Products and services of Profes Sp. z o.o..
- Providing any personal data is voluntary. Providing the data required in the process of creating an account / using the contact form / subscribing to the newsletter / placing an order for products or services is necessary for the proper performance of services by Profes Sp. z o.o.. The customer has the right to access and correct their data at any time.
- The customer has the right to submit a substantiated request to stop processing his personal data processed in the case of processing them for the purposes referred to in art. 23 sec. 1 points 4 and 5 of the Act on the Protection of Personal Data, including for marketing purposes, as well as the right to object to the processing of his data in such cases.
- Profes Sp. z o. o. will process only the data that is necessary for the proper performance of services by Profes Sp. z o.o., as well as to exercise the rights resulting from the provisions of applicable law, including for statistical purposes, consideration of possible complaints, issuing invoices, pursuing claims Profes Sp. z o.o.
- If the Customer agrees to receive commercial information by electronic means, the Customer’s personal data may also be processed in order to send such information to the Customer.
- The scope of the processed data includes: name, surname, e-mail address, mobile phone number, address.
- In addition to the data provided by customers as part of the processes of browsing the website, registering an Account, purchasing Products and services, Profes Sp. z o.o., using the contact form, subscribing to the newsletter, the profes.org.pl website uses mechanisms that collect and store the following information:
2) using server logs – data such as: IP address, where the request to display the website comes from, browser type, browser language, date and time of the event, information about errors that occurred during the execution of the HTTP transaction, in the case when going to the prof. org.pl was made via a reference (link) – the URL address of the page from which the Customer was redirected to the profes.org.pl website.
- If Profes Sp. z o. o. messages about the Client’s use of the profes.org.pl website in breach of the Regulations or applicable regulations, Profes Sp. z o. o. may process the Customer’s personal data to the extent necessary to determine the Customer’s liability.
Browsing the content of the profes.org.pl website/domain and its subdomains
- Browsing the contents of the profes.org.pl website, not connected with purchasing services or products, setting up an account or using the contact form, does not require the Customer to provide personal data.
Using the contact form
- Using the contact form available at https://profes.org.pl/kontakt/ requires providing personal data in the form of name, surname, e-mail address and telephone number.
Subscription to free newsletters (courses)
- Subscribing to electronic and free newsletters (courses) belonging to Profes Sp. z o. o. and available at profes.org.pl requires providing your name and e-mail address in the appropriate form. These fields are mandatory.
- The data obtained in this way is added to the newsletter (course) mailing list. The e-mail address is necessary to send a newsletter (course) to a given User. The name allows Profes Sp. z o. o. address readers by their first names.
- The data provided by the User at the time of subscription will not be used in any other way than specified in point 2, subject to points 24-27.
Ordering services and products
- Ordering services and products offered by Profes Sp. z o. o. via profes.org.pl is possible after creating an Account or without creating an Account via the order form available on the website. In each case of placing an order, it is necessary for the Customer to provide his personal data in the form of name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number and address of residence.
- The data provided by the User will be used only and exclusively for the purpose of executing the order placed, subject to points 24-27.
Processing of personal data for direct marketing of products and services of Profes Sp. z o. o. (does not apply to Clients who have not consented to the processing of their personal data for the purposes of direct marketing of Profes Sp. z o.o. products and services and Profes Sp. z o.o. business partners)
- Profes Sp. z o. o. reserves the right to send unannounced messages to customers who have consented to the processing of personal data for the purpose of direct marketing of products and services of Profes Sp. z o.o..
- Unannounced messages are understood as messages containing information directly related to the profes.org.pl website, magazines, services and products (e.g. changes, internal promotions), non-commercial letters (e.g. wishes, personal comments, etc.) and commercial information, the shipment of which was paid for by customers and partners of Profes Sp. z o. o. and profes.org.pl.
- Entities ordering commercial mailings do not have access to the contact details of persons on the profes.org.pl address lists.
- Commercial information is filtered to the extent possible, its volume is limited and it is sent sporadically.
Unclassified Personal Information
- Personal data provided on websites belonging to Profes Sp. z o. o. when posting comments to articles, replies to the forum, etc., they are available to all visitors to websites containing this data.
Data transfer to third parties
- Profes Sp. z o. o. will not sell Customers’ personal data to third parties.
- Pending and in order to perform services for customers, personal data of customers may be transferred to other entities with which the administrator is bound by relevant agreements. This will not affect the security of Customers’ personal data.
- Customer data may be made available to entities authorized to receive them under applicable law, including judicial authorities.